Organic production of vegetables for sale on the market in the northern region of Mozambique.
1.In accordance with the Sustainable Development Goals, we are committed to organic vegetable farming, because we believe and can supply vegetables to the markets located in Northern Mozambique
2. For the better living conditions for producers, in addition to conserving the environment, without contaminating the water, soil, plant, producer and consumers.
In the business plan will be used organic and sustainable production technology and with less polluting material to the environment:
1.sprinkler irrigation system.
3. Solar panel for feeding electric current to the electro pump.
4. Greenhouse with local plant material
Use of organic pesticide through local formulation of CRIMAS AGROFOREST LDA
6. Organic fertilization using vegetable waste, cow, pig and chicken manure.
7. selling the vegetables in paper material and handmade baskets.