Plant offers a commercially viable and ecologically sustainable indoor crop production and harvest selling building modification. Upgrading the city’s sore spots by reorienting abandoned buildings to green havens of hyper local indoor vertical farms and fresh produce markets. Organizing closed loop aeroponic systems that:
- De-acidify, purify and buffer rainwater,
- Are self-sufficient in sustainable energy
- Consume CO2 and releases O2
- Saves degrading soil and biodiversity by decreasing the land need twenty-fold per floor for a given yield.
- Creates jobs, boosts economically fragile streets and encourages local market and neighborhood interactions.