At Salubata, our mission is to produce the best quality shoes and wearable products that help people and planet.
– Over 381 million tonnes of plastic wastes are produced annually
– ~ 90.5% of these wastes have never been recycled
– This has resulted in over 5 trillion plastics still floating in our oceans
– We imagined if we could convert all these plastic wastes to foot wears – making money and reducing wastes simultaneously
– Potential for impact is huge! – Global footwear market is currently valued at $264 billion!
– We decided to occupy a niche of recycled, low-cost plastic shoes (which are modular and patented) will make a profit, whilst also benefitting people and planet.
We occupy a niche of recycled, low-cost plastic shoes that makes a profit, whilst also benefitting people and planet.